Funding Options

The Kansas Public Water Supply Loan Fund may be one of your options when it comes to financing water utility improvements. Or it may be the USDA Rural Development Loan and Grant program, the Kansas Department of Commerce, or bonds.

Explore Options

The Latest News
S&P drops Kansas credit rating, citing lack of cash reserves

A major rating agency on Tuesday, 7/26/2016, downgraded Kansas’ credit rating for the second time in two years because of the state’s budget problems. Read the article at

Read more here:
– in State Government on 7/26/2016

Read More »

Which Water District Am I In?!

Who Do I Call?

RWD Systems and Cities please so KRWA can better serve you.